All-Time Greats Master Collection Redemption

When Upper Deck came out with All-Time Greats Masterpiece Collection, CnC busted a box and randomed off the redemption. For that particular redemption it was a Game-Used Uniform and Equipment of Scott Niedermayer.

Well I was able to secure a deal for the redemption and redeemed it. Just before I left for work this morning a package arrived at the door with all the goodies.

Game Used Gloves

Game Used Skates

Game Used Helmet

Game Used Pants

And lastly, not a jersey, but I got an equipment bag

COA

A little disappointed there wasn't jersey, but all this was still pretty freaking cool.
    Hidden Content

Collecting Scott Niedermayer

Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    What. A. Redemption.

Wow!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Great looking Game Used! Congrats! The jersey would have been awesome but I am sure that is something that could be tracked down as opposed to the special things you received!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

Wow!!! Now thats a redemption hit!!! Congrats on the awesome memorabilia..

The lack of a jersey and/or stick is puzzling to say the least, but I gotta say, that helmet is the coolest thing EVER. I've honestly never seen anyone show one off before, I've never seen one of my PC guy's up for sale, nada, zip, nuttin............

Of course, now I see 58 helmets up on eBay, but still, I just love yours!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time