WTT 2014 Topps Heritage Minors Gary Sanchez Manufactured Cap Logo

I got this as a replacement for a redemption. I can't think of a hotter player in baseball right now, but I'd love to turn this around.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi, what teams/players are you looking for?

Thanks,
    Mike

Actually I see I have some of the lower end rookies you are looking for. Are you only looking to trade this for an equally valued card or a relic card, or would you consider trading for some of the rookies (from glancing at your list I know I have some RCs of Biggio, Tim Duncan, and others).

Thanks,
    Mike

equally valued cards are fine, but ideally the fewer to match BV, the better

Also, check my lists, you might find some of the Rays you've looked for in the past.
    Last edited by mreuben; 08-27-2016 at 01:12 PM.

Interested in the Sanchez Hat Relic $20 and your Steven Souza Topps 51 Autograph $15.

I have these:

1989 Fleer Griffey Jr Rc #548 $10
    1989 Donruss Griffey Jr RC #33 $8

2011 Topps Goldschmidt RC #US47 $6
    2011 Bowman Draft Goldschmidt RC #108 $5
    2011 Bowman Chrome Draft Goldschmidt RC #108 $8

Also have a 2002 Bowman Draft Greinke RC #BDP6 $5 showing a touch of white on one of the dark borders.

Thanks,
    Mike

Would you be ok sending the Griffey's and the Goldy's for those two cards? I would be thrilled with that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by mberger718 View Post
    Interested in the Sanchez Hat Relic $20 and your Steven Souza Topps 51 Autograph $15.

I have these:

1989 Fleer Griffey Jr Rc #548 $10
    1989 Donruss Griffey Jr RC #33 $8

2011 Topps Goldschmidt RC #US47 $6
    2011 Bowman Draft Goldschmidt RC #108 $5
    2011 Bowman Chrome Draft Goldschmidt RC #108 $8

Also have a 2002 Bowman Draft Greinke RC #BDP6 $5 showing a touch of white on one of the dark borders.

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mreuben View Post
    Would you be ok sending the Griffey's and the Goldy's for those two cards? I would be thrilled with that deal.
    Yes, sounds great. Sending in bubble mailer, please do the same. Will post trade now, thanks.

Mike