Hezonja gold: How is this a PSA 10?

I'm not familiar with the way PSA judges its overall grade, but the centering on this card is barely a 9.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112110102259?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageNa me=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Yeah - that's a bit crazy. It's one thing when it's a tiny bit OC - not completely 50/50. That's pretty blatant, though.
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

I don't know what the centering is but you can have a card that is 60/40 centering and it still be totally mint
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I don't know what the centering is but you can have a card that is 60/40 centering and it still be totally mint
    Really? I know the condition of the card can be mint, but don't they factor in centering when determining an overall grade?