Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

BUYING Junk Game-Used & Autos for .60 Each

Hi, I'm buying junk baseball 2008 and newer game-used and autos for .60 each. Here's my buying criteria:

I'm not interested in Royal Rookies, Signature Rookies, or any other draft GU. I can't use USA Olympic jersey cards or World Baseball Classic cards. No Pacific or Collector's Edge cards, either. The cards must be from MLB sets with the player depicted in his pro uniform (they can't be pictured in a college, USA or generic uniform - All-Star uniforms are acceptable). I will also accept cards with game-used bat, pants, hat, base, ball, glove, turf, shoe, etc. Certified autographs must be from 2010 to present. No draft sets - the auto must come from a professional manufacturer, and the player must be shown in his MLB uniform.

I am willing to buy draft and minor league game-used and autos but at a lower price. If interested, let me know what you have.

I will also buy junk football and hockey game-used and autos for .60 each and junk basketball game-used and autos for .50 each. I can send you my buying criteria for those sports if interested.

I am also buying serial-numbered cards from 2009 to present (no draft sets). I pay .10 each for these (I would be willing to buy pre-2009 & drat serial-numbered for less). Let me know what you have. Thanks!
    Last edited by Buyinggameused; 04-20-2017 at 12:16 PM.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Still Buying!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Still Buying!

do you pay shipping?
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

New Wix Site:
    Hidden Content

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and dupes of some I already own.
    Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wix site.
    Also looking for current Blues autos!

Hi, if the lot's large enough I can add money for shipping.

Still Buying!

Still Buying!

Still Buying!

Still Buying!

I'm looking to buy more. I'll be buying today and Sunday.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast