Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Romo hurts back, he'll be ok......Right1

Romo suffers compression fracture.

Club stated he would be oookaay.
    Out 6-10 weeks.

Thought this team would have shot at SB.
    Not so much now.

Not a cowboys fan. Not at all

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Dude needs to retire for his own safety. It seems like every year the guy goes down with a different injury.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
    Romo suffers compression fracture.

Club stated he would be oookaay.
    Out 6-10 weeks.

Thought this team would have shot at SB.
    Not so much now.

Not a cowboys fan. Not at all
    I think they are going to still be a good team. I called it about a week ago it wouldn't be long before he was hurt and prescott would be the starting QB and ROY! And i'm not a cowgirls fan either.

He's still a rookie, it's only pre season. I wouldn't get too excited.
    Overall they have a good team

I'm no Cowboys fan either. And I am sick of the Network covering/pushing them on us all the time. I used to be, of the Triplets and those days.

All the hype, the stadium, and all the assumption the Romo will lead them to the trophy year after year. Dez this, and Tony that, and it's a sure bet.

Maybe on Fantasy, something I don't partake in.

But WE have the trophy right now, and Dallas never even sniffed it. Unless Ware went back down there to just do that, let them sniff what he couldn't get there.

However, after talking with other fans at last nights Bronco game, many of them and myself feel Prescott will WIN the job, and Romo will be merely a backup for the end of the season, when he's released.

Yes, everyone understands that he's a rookie, but we all also know many great QB's played their rookie year, and while maybe not going to the Super Bowl as rookies, some even being terrible the first year, (my last QB), there is precedent for someone like Dak to play well, earn the job, and force the old vet onto the bench, or even onto another team, like Drew Bledsoe was.

Maybe Tony wants to back up Tom? hahaha

Naw, The Emperor would never have him anyway at this point.

Never really became a fan of his. Mostly because of how he was pushed on us as being the next best thing, but always blew it when it counted - all those times I watched him on TV, and someone like Collinsworth made him out to be Mr. Wonderful. Jeeze, he was with Jessica Simpson for cryin out loud! As if that was supposed to mean anything.

"Romo will pull this team down the field just in time and finally throw that amazing throw to win the game!"

And just as they got him all pumped up, he goes and fumbles or does something equally fatal to victory. That boy be cursed on the football field.

It's possible Sanchez is going to be available. Nobody here knows, lol. But if so, he's kinda Tony light. And it won't hurt as much since the Cowboys should be used to that sort of thing by now, & the hype won't be so bad.

Orrr, Pass on repeating recent history, and go with Prescott.

Just gotta hope he doesn't pursue the "celebrity" of it all like Tony did.

I wouldn't be shocked if Romo never plays another down in a Cowboys uniform ... for example, imagine the Broncos lose Simien to an injury ... they may give up a solid package to get Romo ... and even if no one ponies up, the Boys may just ride or die with Dak
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Quote Originally Posted by Jameis1of1 View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked if Romo never plays another down in a Cowboys uniform
    I wouldn't be either but it seems like the Cowboys owner has always had a "thing" for Romo so I don't think it is likely that he just gets dumped but I wouldn't be shocked if he did like you said
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I wouldn't be either but it seems like the Cowboys owner has always had a "thing" for Romo so I don't think it is likely that he just gets dumped but I wouldn't be shocked if he did like you said
    If I was Jones:

I'd unload Romo to teh first willing buyer I could find. Capspace alone would be worth taking a loss in value on the trade, but I would look for a couple of DBs or Safeties to help fill the defense up a bit. Also, keep cap space to keep Dez happy and look to bring in another marque receiver to help take teh pressure off of Dez.

Prescott/Elliott/Bryant reminds me of another trio of Cowboys.

And I'm a Bears guy.

Have to admit Dak and company looking good.

Not a boys fan

Romo to the Broncos is the no-brainer trade of the past decade ... and yet it makes so much sense it probably won't happen :-(
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast