6 year old grandson looking for Oversized/Jumbo and low end Game Used of Toronto Maple Leafs

Hello Fellow traders:
    My six year old grandson has recently begun collecting, and is hoping to find Oversized , Jumbo's and even Low-end Game used of his beloved leafs ..... Please feel free to check out my traders Bucket in return for anything you may have for him. I realize photobucket is brutally slow and tedious, so I would be more than willing to send along a data base list of all traders to anyone who would prefer. Can break it down by year , team, player if that helps ..... thanks for any help for William and I .....
    ******MY PC PLAYER'S MCDAVID, EICHEL, MACKINNON, ERIK KARLSSON, PRICE, DROUIN AND 2016-17 YGS #201 (Matthews) , #451 (Laine) and #472 Demko

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    have a winter classic oversized phil kesel from last year
    I pc crosby, lemieux,glachenyuk, lafleur, habs, brodeur,larkin, artifact saphire 13-14, spx winning material 13-14,
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

beloved Leafs? talk some sense into him now, he's still young

Quote Originally Posted by LBISLANDERS View Post
    beloved Leafs? talk some sense into him now, he's still young
    LOL .... I hear what your saying !!! His Dad is a Pens fan from way before the Crosby days , and he can't get through to him either. Tried to reason with him, by telling him that even the Islanders make the playoffs every now and then ..... (just kidding)
    ******MY PC PLAYER'S MCDAVID, EICHEL, MACKINNON, ERIK KARLSSON, PRICE, DROUIN AND 2016-17 YGS #201 (Matthews) , #451 (Laine) and #472 Demko

Let me know if we can work something out .... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Franko0 View Post
    have a winter classic oversized phil kesel from last year

Somebody must have something in their trade boxes ????