Mail redemption's and such Check it out.

Hi all. Just got back from another tour down under and took some time to scan some recent goodies.
    Enjoy the view.

First off some redemption's

Next a little something for the Reinhart PC

Then a couple for the Tampa Bay PC

Something a little different i usually don't get too carried away with multi player cards but picked up a third copy of these :)

A couple more for "project black"

I only wish my Drouin exquisite cards had this much color and breaks

I have some nice group break cards incoming and here is a nice one
    "i thought the first 50 of the SPA future watch rookies were supposed to be inscribed ?"

I was worried this card would have a boring patch due to the rather tame versions of recent Tampa Bay jerseys but glad how it turned out :)

As always comments are welcomed. Cheers Joel

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    Some unreal cards there! Also on the inscribed question, only a handful of the FWA's are inscribed. It goes the same with the gold auto'd FWA's and subsets like the Retro RPA FWA. You can see all the details here: http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2...c-hockey-cards
    PC: Nikita Tryamkin
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (needs updating)

Awesome cards, always love seeing you recent pickups, Joel. You always bring your A Game!

Awesome Drouin Monumental Patches, really love TB's older logo. Classy!

Congrats on it all, can't wait until next show n tell!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Congrats those are some wicked hits, envious of those draisaitl hits! Thanks for sharing.

great cards that monumental is awesome!
    Super Collecting Marian Hossa