1959 Topps Mays BVG 5 For Trade

Looking to see if anyone is interested in this Mays. Just looking for something of reasonably comparable value that is of interest to me. For graded, I prefer PSA or SGC. Kind of hard to list specifics, like lots of things. Here are a few names and things, but happy to listen to any offers if anyone likes this Mays: Seaver, Ryan, Hunter, B. Robinson, Bobby Orr or other vintage hockey, vintage football, '72 Topps and '71 Kellogg's to name a few things.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey, football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

kurri17- Any interest in these:

Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Rob- Your PM box is full. Here is the scan of the Gibson:

Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Country
    SCF Rewards

Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

I have some nr mint to mint baseball to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by capt55 View Post
    I have some nr mint to mint baseball to trade.
    Thank you for your interest. The card was traded just today.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey, football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.