Thread: wttb 1984 topps tiffany

looking for 1984 topps tiffany......cheap

10 per cent of book price.......plus the cheapest shipping possible to vancouver.........bc......or if you have any for trade........tell me what you want

wttb 1984 topps tiffany

paying 10 cents to the dollar...........plus cheapest shipping charges to vancouver bc.........plmk what you have........randy

Quote Originally Posted by iampoor View Post
    paying 10 cents to the dollar...........plus cheapest shipping charges to vancouver bc.........plmk what you have........randy
    How many are you looking for? I should have approx 3/4 of the set, between 550 and 600. If your interested in a lot that large I'll get a full count and let you know how many HOF'er in that lot, my best guess is a dozen (counting highlights, league leaders, team leader).

Thanks,
    Scott
    Hidden Content

Red Sox collector...current count 44,000+ different
    Hidden Content

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    will only be able to buy in 50 to 100 counts as i have other things going on my sportcard plate and i`m not a man of great wealth.......interested in all of them ........plmk.......randy

Commons book at $1.25 so a lot of 100 would be $12.50 plus shipping. if there are ones you already have, PM a list to me so I can make sure not to send you anything you don't need.

Scott

gve me the cheapest price for shipping to delta bc. (suburb of van voncourver bc).......v4c 7x6..........i`ll take full responsibility for lost mail.......i see usps have lost 3 billion this year.........they will have to restursture........cheers randy

Quote Originally Posted by iampoor View Post
    gve me the cheapest price for shipping to delta bc. (suburb of van voncourver bc).......v4c 7x6..........i`ll take full responsibility for lost mail.......i see usps have lost 3 billion this year.........they will have to restursture........cheers randy
    Least expensive shipping for a package with 100 cards is $9.50, so that would be $22.00 USD delivered total for a lot of 100.

Scott

scott.......its..........randy............sorry for getting back to you so late...........but i/ve been dealing with a divorce.........do you still have these cards........plmk..........randy