Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to buy lower end cards

Looking to buy lower end cards

Looking to buy in bulk and have about $100. Looking for a large lot of inserts, parallels, etc...Would prefer baseball and football, but open to basketball and hockey if the price knocks my socks off. Cubs and Royals a plus...no 87-91 cards, all other years in play. Not going to make you list them all, but I would like an idea of what I would be getting so a couple of pictures would be helpful.
    Currently looking for vintage (pre 85) cards, HOF GU and autos, base even from 1973 and before all in football and Game Used. Also looking for lots of inserts and parallels of Royals, Cubs, Bears, Packers. Check out my Kronzio pages....but please understand...I have thousands more that aren't scanned yet. Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    hello, i have a binder full of base star, serial #'d and some inserts. they are all football. i can text you some pics if you're interested.

**MOST OF THE CARDS ARE FROM 2015 TOPPS TRIPLE THREADS, 2015 TOPPS SUPREME, 2015 TOPPS MUSEUM**

Tony
    Last edited by tsanchez68; 08-31-2016 at 12:48 AM.

For $30 DLVD, I can fill a priority mail flat rate box with cards from '59 Topps baseball - 2015 baseball. (includes Rc's, stars, inserts, #'d, GU and AU's). In that same box will be football from 2011-2016 (including stars, RC's, AU's, GU's, refractors, inserts, etc.) That's basically $13 to ship the cards and $17 for all the cards. No cards from '87-'91 per your request. Not sure how many cards it will take to fill the flat rate box but probably around 700-800. PM if interested. I could try to send pics and some highlights of the cards you would be receiving. Just LMK - Thanks - Craig

I would need more information in order to be able to make a decision (to tsanchez)
    Currently looking for vintage (pre 85) cards, HOF GU and autos, base even from 1973 and before all in football and Game Used. Also looking for lots of inserts and parallels of Royals, Cubs, Bears, Packers. Check out my Kronzio pages....but please understand...I have thousands more that aren't scanned yet. Hidden Content

If you are interested in buying a bulk lot, PM me and I can send you some pics and descriptions

beanschat- For $100.00 I could do a 400 card lot of mostly baseball. A lot of the cards would be parallels including 94 Stadium Club Gold Rainbow, 94-96 Collectors Choice Silver Signatures, 95-97 Ultra Gold Medallions, 94-97 Score Gold/Dugout Collection. I would also include various inserts from many different sets.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Thanks for the message JFried...unfortunately i already have a ton of those parallels so I'll pass on that one. Thanks again!

beanschat- I will see what else I have.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Found my lot. Thanks everyone!

Let's open this back up! Looking to pay up to $50 for a lot. What have you got?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast