Bridgewater injured at practice.....

per Rotoworld:
    Teddy Bridgewater suffered a potentially serious non-contact left knee injury in Tuesday's practice.

Bridgewater went down in a heap, and his teammates immediately called for the trainer. According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, players were cursing and throwing their helmets. They gathered around Bridgewater in prayer. The scene was described as "complete shock." The Vikings canceled practice and an ambulance was summoned. Obviously, it has the looks of a potentially season-ending injury, which would be a devastating blow even considering Bridgewater's game-managing ways. Journeyman veteran Shaun Hill is the next man up on the depth chart.

Source: Ben Goessling on Twitter
    Aug 30 - 3:02 PM

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

about an hour ago or so i started hearing of the possibility of it being a completely dislocated knee

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Teddy Bridgewater's knee injury was "gruesome," and that his teammates were "noticeably affected."

It sounds like we're dealing with a Kevin Ware/Paul George-type situation. An ambulance and paramedics were summoned when Bridgewater went down, with the paramedics being something longtime observers had never seen before. Bridgewater isn't going to play this season. The question is fast becoming if he'll be ready for 2017.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
    Aug 30 - 6:29 PM

Other sources reporting it's a serious knee injury.

Per Bleacher report:
    Bridgewater Taken Away in Ambulance

Tuesday, Aug. 30

According to Brian Murphy of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Bridgewater fell down in the pocket and grabbed his left knee. Murphy reported that players "freaked out, swearing and praying."
    ESPN.com's Ben Goessling reported that the injury occurred on a non-contact play and that practice was immediately called off. Murphy later reported that an ambulance arrived at the facility. Bridewater's injury was called in as a dislocated knee, according to Matt Vensel of the St. Paul Pioneer-Press.
    According to Howard Eskin of Fox 29 Philly, an eye witness said Bridgwater's "leg snapped and his knee was flailing around."

Last edited by papaperk; 08-30-2016 at 07:55 PM.

Being reported that it's a completely torn ACL and dislocated knee. May be other structural damage also. Done for 2016 and maybe longer.