Thread: labor day freebies

labor day freebies

will be making up lots to give away free as a labor day special teams will be giants,mets and royals claim in thread and send address and they will be yours if all three are claimed will ship by Saturday have at it
    only trade within the united states

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Even though I collect Orioles and Nationals, I'd be interested in the Mets. One of our well know "locals" plays for them, David Wright. Also, before the "O's" became our triple "A" in Norfolk in was a Mets triple "A". I'll get my address to you shortly. Thanks.

will take roaylls want will tarde you the saints card

I guess I will take the Giants. Thanks Chris
    Always looking for serial numbered Nolan Ryan cards. Also looking for 05 leaf sportscasters, 05 playoff biography, 05 zenith epix, and 04 leaf exhibits Nolan Ryan's. Now looking for Tiffany, opc and colored parallels

all three lots are gone thanks guys nolanfan5714-giants, rtsjr-royals and oriolesfan mets
    only trade within the united states