Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Want to move baseball, for football or basketball

I have a couple mid/low end autos I'm looking to sell or trade. Not much into baseball and would rather have football or basketball autos. Can trade multiples or singles. Prices are obo. Please take these off my hands!! Thanks

2004 Dale Murphy limited gu auto w/inscription #6/100 - $25 (BV/TV $30)

2011 Brian Ragiara topps USA auto - $7 (BV/TV $15)

2011 Freddie Freeman bowman chrome auto - $20 (BV/TV $40)

2013 Nomar Garciaparra panini USA auto #149/149 - $20 (BV/TV $25)

2014 Carlos Rodon elite extra edition auto #62/299 - $20 (BV/TV $40)

2014 Jeff Hoffman prizm draft picks auto #76/100 - $15 (BV/TV $25)

2015 George Springer strata gold auto #/25 - $25 (BV/TV $40)
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Would you be interested in a "lot" of football and basketball cards, mainly base with a few inserts? Most of the football are 1970's-early 1990's, about 40% Redskins, and approximately 150 cards (stars and commons - about 10-15 have issues, the rest are great). The basketball "lot" has twenty five cards, most from the early 1990's, and only one has issues. They are also stars and commons. I only collect baseball, and don't remember how I got them. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Would you be interested in a "lot" of football and basketball cards, mainly base with a few inserts? Most of the football are 1970's-early 1990's, about 40% Redskins, and approximately 150 cards (stars and commons - about 10-15 have issues, the rest are great). The basketball "lot" has twenty five cards, most from the early 1990's, and only one has issues. They are also stars and commons. I only collect baseball, and don't remember how I got them. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day.
    Would depend on what you were interested in lmk
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Thanks for the quick reply. The ones that interest me are - Dale Murphy, Freddie Freeman, Nomar Garciaparra, and George Springer. I'm not looking for all of those, but they are the ones that interest me. Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. The ones that interest me are - Dale Murphy, Freddie Freeman, Nomar Garciaparra, and George Springer. I'm not looking for all of those, but they are the ones that interest me. Have a good day.
    Do you have any autos available?
    Hidden Content

No, I don't have any football or basketball auto's or gu.

i have a harry douglass atlanta falcons game used jersey with autograph that is serial ed numbered...cant remember brand or year...will check when i get home and 2 common basketball player autos from presspass..johnathan taylor and kebu stewart i think....would you be interested in those 3 for the dale murphy?

autos

2015 leaf clear Tevin coleman

2013 bowman sterling knile davis
    2013 prizim dennis Johnson
    2013 tpps laundry jones
    2010 prestige Jason worrids

2009 bowman Jeremy childs
    2007 ud lamarr Woodley
    2006 bowman signs of the times greg Jennings
    2012 press pass ty hilton

Quote Originally Posted by goingdeepe View Post
    i have a harry douglass atlanta falcons game used jersey with autograph that is serial ed numbered...cant remember brand or year...will check when i get home and 2 common basketball player autos from presspass..johnathan taylor and kebu stewart i think....would you be interested in those 3 for the dale murphy?
    Thank you but not for me
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    autos

2015 leaf clear Tevin coleman

2013 bowman sterling knile davis
    2013 prizim dennis Johnson
    2013 tpps laundry jones
    2010 prestige Jason worrids

2009 bowman Jeremy childs
    2007 ud lamarr Woodley
    2006 bowman signs of the times greg Jennings
    2012 press pass ty hilton
    What did you have interest in and do you have any other autos?
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast