Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2016 Topps Chrome rack pack...1:4,698 odds pull!!!

Sooo, I shared this break on a certain other forum a little bit ago and was made fun of for it...Apparently, if your pull is not selling for huge $$$, then it should not be posted...I also made the mistake of showing my excitement which made it even worse LOL!!! Anyway, here's the break:

Pink Refs
    Raul Mondesi RC
    Adrian Beltre
    Wei-Yin Chen
    Russell Martin
    Adrian Gonzalez

Max Kepler RC Ref
    Henry Owens RC Prism Ref

Ichiro Perspectives

and the card of the break...

Mark Texeira Perspectives Orange Ref 01/25!!!

No scans, NFT/NFS, and thanks for reading...
    Last edited by kah1980; 09-06-2016 at 01:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That's a pretty nice hit still. He is hated around here in anaheim, but tex was a great player for years. Interested in your pink mondesi.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

Great pull. You can post anything here and no one will make fun of you from my experience!
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mgm37's Items on eBay

Don't let a few rotten apples discourage you. Nice pull and thank you for sharing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Seattle Seahawks
    See j-f-cardsandthings's Items on eBay

Agreed. Don't let people discourage you from sharing your breaks. Checking out what people have pulled in this forum is one of my favorite things to read here at SCF.

Heck, I feel thankful just to get a reply! I recently posted my break of 2 hobby boxes of 2016 Topps Archives and didn't get a single nibble from anyone. It wasn't a great break, but I thought someone might at least comment about it.
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG/SGC Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Nolan Ryan - Juan Soto - Mike Trout
    Rafael Devers - Fernando Tatis, Jr. - Ronald Acuna
    , Jr.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Agreed. Don't let people discourage you from sharing your breaks. Checking out what people have pulled in this forum is one of my favorite things to read here at SCF.

Heck, I feel thankful just to get a reply! I recently posted my break of 2 hobby boxes of 2016 Topps Archives and didn't get a single nibble from anyone. It wasn't a great break, but I thought someone might at least comment about it.

I have to admit to this as well, love seeing what everyone else gets. I should get into the habit of posting my breaks for better or worse, might get more trades if I did. I did a two box stadium club break and just killed it, but I feel like I would be bragging if I started with that one. So tonight I guess I will start with my Bowman vending box and over the following week post my breaks of the last three months.

I didn't see your archives break but will go check it out, i like archives pretty much year in and year out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

Sooo, I shared this break on a certain other forum a little bit ago and was made fun of for it...Apparently, if your pull is not selling for huge $$$, then it should not be posted...I also made the mistake of showing my excitement which made it even worse LOL!!! Anyway, here's the break:

Pink Refs
    Raul Mondesi RC
    Adrian Beltre
    Wei-Yin Chen
    Russell Martin
    Adrian Gonzalez

Max Kepler RC Ref
    Henry Owens RC Prism Ref

Ichiro Perspectives

and the card of the break...

Mark Texeira Perspectives Orange Ref 01/25!!!

No scans, NFT/NFS, and thanks for reading...

Many d-bags on that site for sure (some are even on this site as well). Tex may not be the player he once was but many would be happy to pull a card like that from retail.
    Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice pull! Congrats!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, Set Needs & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950-60s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos & Low-Numbered
    ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL TRADING!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikec5000's Items on eBay

Nice pull. Tex was a solid player and had a few really good years. Congrats!
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos.