Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe your account is still active, feel free to PM me for your username/password if needed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Has anyone found a good software to use

SCF Rewards
    Country

The best site I have found is www.baseballcardinventory.com.... free online, with eBay integration tools and custom downloads... has all the sets and inserts for all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Joined forum yesterday. Had the card collector and miss it. Have been manually adding sets to it but takes a while to do. Please keep me in the loop. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Calgary Flames
    Upper Deck ePack

I have found a program that seems to work well for my hockey, baseball, and football collection inventory. It was a reasonable price and works on all computers I have tried it on including my windows 10.

It is called "Sports Card Organizer" and the web link is http://www.sportscardorganizer.com/

I am not sure how it compares to the other program everyone is talking about in this thread , but might be something to look into as it has a 30 day trial.
    Hope this helps everyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is this a desktop application?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why pay and why have downloads to a single compute. Hockey is tracked on baseballcardinventory.com, although most of the users are baseball and football, if I had Hockey users, I can get more checklists integrated... I basically load them up on demand.

Is this a desktop application?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Calgary Flames
    Upper Deck ePack

Yes it is a desktop application and I run it on my laptop as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys, I started this thread and then wasn't logging in. So I have been trying everything i can find out there, and as Windows 95 as the Card Collector was, for sure it is/was much better than these others. I have no choice but to continue to use as I realize that there is zero chance of exporting either in comma delimited of natively CCC files into another database.

So I continue to build sets manually (very few I only buy boxes and never open them) and back up everything always...

SCF Rewards
    Country

The best site I have found is
    www.baseballcardinventory.com
    .... free online, with eBay integration tools and custom downloads... has all the sets and inserts for all sports

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast