Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have Card Collector 7, My late husband collected sports cards, but passed in 2015, prior to that he had not purchased cards thus it was not necessary for me to update the program more than once. The export function I found if you did not have the Card Collector, you could not read the files it generated. But this is my work around, I enter the card set, hit Save all card sets. Then I go to reports, I hit full inventory, when screen comes up, it has an export function, but I export to an external drive and place in a folder and export in Text format, that way if Card Collector burps, I still have list I can read in Word and without Card Collector running, and I still have an inventory set by set for my cards. I still can not get it to run on Windows 10, but I have a computer that still has an older version of Windows and it works fine. Hope this helps.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have Card Collector 7, My late husband collected sports cards, but passed in 2015, prior to that he had not purchased cards thus it was not necessary for me to update the program more than once. The export function I found if you did not have the Card Collector, you could not read the files it generated. But this is my work around, I enter the card set, hit Save all card sets. Then I go to reports, I hit full inventory, when screen comes up, it has an export function, but I export to an external drive and place in a folder and export in Text format, that way if Card Collector burps, I still have list I can read in Word and without Card Collector running, and I still have an inventory set by set for my cards. I still can not get it to run on Windows 10, but I have a computer that still has an older version of Windows and it works fine. Hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing I am sure it will help someone.
    ‘Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rouss35's Items on eBay

Hello everyone!

I just found my card collector software and have reloaded it. Can't find my old database so I'm in the process of re-entering all of my cards.......

I have run across an issue though and am curious if anyone else knows of a workaround or can edit the database.

I collect mostly hockey and I'm entering some In the Game Heroes and Prospects. Most of those cards are minor league teams as well as junior teams. I have been adding them to the team database but have ran into an issue. I have entered a team and it's not showing up on the list. Have I run into a end of the list scenario? I read in the card collector manual that you can delete teams but I don't have that option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

Use www.baseballcardinventory.com. has thousands of checklists. I know that if the checklists yoiu need does not exists, msg the site admin and they will enter them quickly. It does all sports and non-sports

Hello everyone!

I just found my card collector software and have reloaded it. Can't find my old database so I'm in the process of re-entering all of my cards.......

I have run across an issue though and am curious if anyone else knows of a workaround or can edit the database.

I collect mostly hockey and I'm entering some In the Game Heroes and Prospects. Most of those cards are minor league teams as well as junior teams. I have been adding them to the team database but have ran into an issue. I have entered a team and it's not showing up on the list. Have I run into a end of the list scenario? I read in the card collector manual that you can delete teams but I don't have that option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rouss35's Items on eBay

Yeah I get errors when I try to go to this site. Thanks anyway. I like having the program local on my PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

Too bad...I am using it right now. Its pretty handy when you go to shows or you are away from you computer and able to connect by phone or IPAD. Perhaps I tped the URL wrong... I assume you get to the home page? Its free, but if you reference me, I get free trading credits.

Yeah I get errors when I try to go to this site. Thanks anyway. I like having the program local on my PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have The Card Collector CDs?

I really miss the Card Collector Program, Does anyone on here have the discs so I could download it to my computer? I'd be willing to pay for them and the postage and once I am done uploading them I'd send them back. I know it's probably dated but I have no problem entering the new sets of card manually.

I never cared about prices or an image of the card. I just want the data base so that I can inventory my cards and make lists of needs and doubles for trades.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello, to pile on to this request, does anyone have The Card Collector CDs that they are not using anymore? I have an old .ccc file from the software on my computer but no way to read it. I want to be able to at least access my .ccc file using the software and export my inventory into a csv file. I'd be willing to pay shipping and some $ for the CDs. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets New York Jets Penn State Nittany Lions

So it's been awhile, checking back in on whether you still have importing cards somewhere on the development plans. I could give you some sample CSV files that I have used to populate some DB programs. Even if you didn't accept all the fields, I think there are folks like me out there who don't want to do thousands of adds, cause the costs (time and effort and priorities) still outweigh the benefits (to me). I know there are members who have said it's no big deal, but everyone's situation is different. My collecting has slowed, some of that specifically due to Card Collectors demise... I have other hobbies to entertain me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just ran into the same issue. I am wondering if there is a limit to the number of teams that can be added. I have been adding minor league baseball teams and could not enter one yesterday. I tried a number of times and it just doesn't show up in the list.

Regarding deleting a team, I notice that the option is not available when I first log in (it's greyed out), but when I open a card set, then I can delete a team.

I just tried again to add a team and now it worked, so I don't know why it didn't work yesterday. Maybe totally shut down and try again.

I am very glad that this program now runs again. When Windows made some changes and I couldn't open the program, I was worried that I had lost everything. There don't seem to be any comparable programs out there. This one is excellent. It's too bad that Beckett shut them down.

Good luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    NULL Arizona Cardinals NULL
    Twitter: @@VanSnyder9 See daledo79-6's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to paypal.me/daledo79 Member is PayPal Verified

Priceguide.cards
    Sportscardpro.com
    Scouting Report
    Cardgenie pro
    Psa set registry.
    I'd have to say that sportscardpro.com and priceguide.cards are the two I use because they have tools on there that can do amazing things if you know the right filters. They keep track of your cost, money in, money out. Track your profit etc.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast