Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have the application on a private web server, so Id have to schedule a skype call with you. PM me and we can set something up

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I am finally home from being on the road for the last several weeks.

If you want to reach me - email me scott (at) SportsCardForum.com

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

Scott, I reached out to you but haven't heard back in a few days now. Lemme know.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Scott, I reached out to you but haven't heard back in a few days now. Lemme know.

i'm behind on replies; damn day job

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'm behind on replies; damn day job

Understandable, mine gets in the way of the weekend ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets New York Jets Penn State Nittany Lions

Please keep this conversation active. I'm a lost Card Collector Program user also, but sitting with uncatalogued cards for several years (and in fact slowed down all collecting) since I have no place to catalog and even older (pre 2104) cards I don't want to add to the dead system. I'm really interested in logging cards against checklist, not really worried about their value,, More a set collector and some player collections - so running wanted/needed vs have compares is more important to me. 99% baseball, have some older football and hockey cards. I have considered using CCP for pre 2013 collections and something else for post 2013, but I haven't really been happy with anything else I've looked at.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please keep this conversation active. I'm a lost Card Collector Program user also, but sitting with uncatalogued cards for several years (and in fact slowed down all collecting) since I have no place to catalog and even older (pre 2104) cards I don't want to add to the dead system. I'm really interested in logging cards against checklist, not really worried about their value,, More a set collector and some player collections - so running wanted/needed vs have compares is more important to me. 99% baseball, have some older football and hockey cards. I have considered using CCP for pre 2013 collections and something else for post 2013, but I haven't really been happy with anything else I've looked at.

Sure things, I've had this idea for a long time, but assumed with modern technology that it might already been done. Feel free to PM me(or post here) any questions you might have.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@patriotsguy - per discussion

As for needs - SCF does have an Inventory Manager platform that is on site already

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets New York Jets Penn State Nittany Lions

If I only had someway to import my current info, I'd be there. I have looked at IM again over the past few days - its probably the best of what's left after Beckett ate up the others. Last time I tried it, I really struggled with some of the configuration, but I looked at the tutorials and that helped.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

If I only had someway to import my current info, I'd be there. I have looked at IM again over the past few days - its probably the best of what's left after Beckett ate up the others. Last time I tried it, I really struggled with some of the configuration, but I looked at the tutorials and that helped.

If you ever need help with anything please reach out to a staffer. If they can't help you they will get you tom one that can.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast