Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Where does Ohtani end up.

Angels had stated that since they were n the playoff hunt, they wouldn't deal him at dead line.
    They are fading and may have lost Trout for an extended period of time. Do they deal him.?
    If he becomes FA, $60 million a year possible?

Have friend , RedSox fan, thinks they'll be all in, no matter the costs.

watch him go down, needing TJ surgery

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have friend , RedSox fan, thinks they'll be all in, no matter the costs.

Nice to see Red Sox fans delusional as usual. The owner of the team is trying to sell the team so they have been tight with the pennies the past couple of seasons. So they aren't shelling out and throwing the most money at Ohtani. Now the Mets owner said at the beginning of the reason he would pay Ohtani whatever he wanted to make him the richest person in baseball but the Mets have a worse record than the Angels somehow so why would Ohtani go there if he wants to win?

Supposedly he also prefers the west coast so you really only have the Dodgers as a team to go to on the west coast that are going to be World Series contenders every year that meets his requirements. So I guess them or he just goes back to the Angels I guess. Dark horse pick the Arizona Diamondbacks.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Haven't heard that they are interested in selling the team. I live in Ma., though not a sox fan. watch Comcast sports boston for an hour + .most days No mention of selling. The fans do wonder if the interest of John henry, and others might be more invested in their English soccer team, and possibly the Penguins.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Haven't heard that they are interested in selling the team. I live in Ma., though not a sox fan. watch Comcast sports boston for an hour + .most days No mention of selling. The fans do wonder if the interest of John henry, and others might be more invested in their English soccer team, and possibly the Penguins.

The big debate up here concerning the sox is whether to buy or sell at the trading dead line. Their fans are passionate, though not very hopeful right now.

I also think Ohtani stays on the west coast. Maybe the Giants.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

I think the Red Sox shelling out for Ohtani would make the team considerably more valuable. More buyers would want in.

That said, I agree with Devlin on the TJ surgery. Not that it would happen, or that I would ever want it to, but look at DeGrom. It's sad.

If Shohei were to sign for $60 million per year, he would make as much as the entire Athletics roster combined. I think it would have to be an insurable contract/would change the game and would hopefully protect teams from disasters like Stanton.
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Does his contract with the ANGELS run out at the end of the season? If so, they should definitely trade him, and get a great deal. If his contract is STILL in the ANGELS hands past this season, they should keep him. Without a douibt he brings a lot of ANGELS baseball fans to their home games, and purchase Ohtani and ANGELS items. He definitely, even though he gets a lot of $$$, brings $$$ to the ANGELS.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

FA at end of season.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

The talk in Boston is not selling the team, it's whether to buy or sell players at the dead line (trading).
    One of owners Sam Kennedy says sox will spend to stay in race......we'll see.

As of right now i see Ohtani staying with Angels. May have lost Rendon for a bit, Trout 4-6 weeks possibly longer.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I hope he doesn't go to the Red Sox, Mets, Dodgers! I think the Giants would be good and keep him on the West Coast!! I do think he will break the bank somewhere and hope he stays away from TJ injury/surgery!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

staying put

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast