Am I doomed to wait 4 months for a replacement?

I can't seem to find any actual versions of this redemption card, if Kovalchuk never signed this in the last 6 years, do I still have to wait?

2010-2011 Panini Pinnacle City Lights Signatures Card #43

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    As with any of the card companies who knows. You could wait 2 weeks, 2 years or longer. You could try going to their web site and then e mailing them. although they will probably blame the lack of the cards on the slow response from the individual player. Which in my opinion is a crock. Good luck.
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

It's extremely frustrating....I've been waiting 2 years, emailed them, called for replacements, and am still waiting....absolutely mess....I wish you luck

I understand waiting 4 months on a card that is still technically active, but this redemption is from 2010 and Kovalchuk hasn't played in the US since 2011/2012 season. I am hopeful I can ask for an immediate swap if they don't have it.

I had two redemptions pending from Panini one for a Stamkos /50 and an Ovie /25 I was told to ask for replacements and am still waiting for those and that is six months ago. Unfortunately I do not think you will be seeing anything either the actual or a replacement.

Sorry
    Collecting Players from Newfoundland & Labrador, NHL, WHA, AHL, Junior, & Euro Leagues. Also collecting 90-91 UD buybacks, & tributes.
    Bucket: Emptied out as Photobucket are money grubbers with ridiculous rates any professional company would find outrageous, let alone private users.

Panini is awesome. I called them up and they are shipping me a 13/14 National Treasures Toews Auto Booklet /25 instead of the Kovalchuk City Lights Signatures

Congrats on the replacement! Always loved these good replacement stories.

Make sure to share it once the Toews Booklet arrives
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price