Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone want a huge lot of baseball for Basketball or Football

I came across a a huge lot of baseball cards.. Mainly from 2013 to 2016. Tons of Inserts and Refractors. It looks like someone broke a case of 2016 Topps chrome since there are tons of inserts. Anyway, anyone want to do a blind trade? I will send first. I will send everything to you and I will let you send me back the equivilent in Basketball/Football... I just don't want to have to list everything and don't have time to do that on Ebay... Thus why I will send first. This is mostly low end autos, game used, inserts, rookies, etc etc! I didn't cherry pick this, you will find story turner, etc in rookies. Let me know! I would guess it will be about a large flat rate box full or maybe two!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    It sounds like a "lot" of baseball cards. I don't have any gu or auto's of basketball or football, but I do have a small "lot" of each (mainly base with some inserts). The football has about 150 cards, most from the 1970's through early 1990's, only a few (maybe about 10-15) have issues. They include common & star players, a few are HOFer's. The basketball "lot" is about 25 cards, commons & stars, and a few HOFer's. Only one or two have issues. So, if you're interested, I'll do a "lot" for a "lot". PLMK. Thanks. Have a good night.

lets do it.
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

Hi, I've got quite a few FB and B-Ball inserts and refractors. Some B-Ball autos too and a couple FB relics. Most B-Ball is pre Poonini takeover. Any idea on how many cards you would be looking for in return, or an approximate value or something to go off of before I commit and find out my stuff isn't quite equivalent? I cant promise they will be the best players on the relics/autos, tons of former Nuggets, lol. B-Ball inserts and stuff wont be picked through at all, Football will be a bit, but still good stuff in there.

give me a little bit and I will get you some numbers! I would prefer to sell but will make a trade as well. I will leave it up to whoever takes it, you can look at it and let me know what you want to do. I don't want any base or low end rookies... I would like refractors, autos, game used, #ed, etc... I am not looking for a lot so I only expect what I am send in return or a fair offer! I just dont want to go through it all since I am not a huge baseball fan!

Theres 55 low end autos & game used, 175+ #ed to 999 or lower, 300+ inserts/refractors, then a bunch of other low end rookies/inserts.

As I said before, I would prefer to get some money (not a lot) or trade for Basketball or Football. I dont want any base, low end rookies, or what not back... I don't even need to get equal value back... I will leave it up to whoever takes the lot. Hopefully you will be honest with me and we can work out a deal! let me know ASAP so I get get this shipped!

it fits in 1 priority mail box.... its packed and ready to go if anyone wants it.

I am interested, i feel i have some cool football for you. stopped collecting football a couple years back and only collect 2 players now.
    Collecting Brett Lawrie, Will Clark, Mike Trout, Royals, Kyle Schwarber
    Gerrit Cole, Jason Kipnis, Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, Clint Frazier, Drew Brees,
    Michael Lorenzen, Fransisco Lindor, Von Miller, JJ Watt
    Hidden Content

I'd be interested as well and have a sweet Mike Evans patch booklet /10 I can put in my lot for you:

Might be able to do a partial cash/trade as well. Not a big FB or BKB guy so if you see some cards from those lists on my tradepage and wanna work something out,lemme know.

Brett
    Last edited by bblair_2002; 09-02-2016 at 04:01 AM.
    Wantlist to everything I collect and tradelist:
    Hidden Content
    When trading with me,communication is key.

have

2005 upper deck sunday swatches ladinian tomlinson

2007 leaf certifies deshaun foster 041/100
    2007 sweet sport sweet spot jerset deion branch
    2007 lef rookies and stars freshman orientation troy smith 044/100
    2007 bwman fabric of the future steve smith
    2007 leaf certified freshman fabric sidney rice 0200/1499
    2007 sp rookie threads reggie bush
    2007 leaf rookies and stars alex smith
    2007 leaf certified antonio pittman 0561/1499
    2008 leaf rookies and stars santonio holmes 285/350
    2007 ud game jersey plaxico burress
    2009 philadelpjia fabrica marshawn lynch
    2010 pannani gridrion dwyane bowe
    2012panni black matt cassell dwyane bowe dual 04/10
    2013 score future franchise stephen hill
    2013 score future franchse jonathan baldwin
    2013 rookies and stars cordarrelle patterson 153/299
    2013 spectra matt ryan 10/99
    2013 topps triple thrreads tony gonzalez 16/36
    2014 upper deck conferance greats terrell davis

2015 score bills quad robert woods scott chandler mario williams marcell carues
    2015 topps valor sammie coates 72/99
    2015 score alex smiith

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast