Ultimate box break and a Connor sighting also

I watched a bunch of Ultimate breaks and to me they were not exactly something to jump up and down about. So while at work my phone rang and it was the owner of one of the locals where I buy. He told me he got in 15 boxes of Ultimate and it was all gone, so save my time in coming by his store today.

So I called the other local where I shop and the owner says he has plenty of packs so after work I head his way. Walk in and he says he saved me a pack, everything was gone. He is a new owner and still has a lot to learn. Found out he didn't even get a complete case. But he saved me one pack.

Break:

Base jersey of Kyle Braun

And these cards:

3/40

Another rookie auto

Final card was a "thick card" but it was a stinking redemption:

Signature Materials Phenoms # to 10 of

Mikko Rantanen.

I think this is my 7th or 8th redemption for Rantanen, I guess he is this year's Tarasenko as far as signing.

So with zero packs of Ultimate to break I look at my budget and think I will try one more box of SPA.

Hit a couple of autos I didn't have, okay not great.

In walks my friend Chris and he is looking for Ultimate also but sold out so we talk Origins football which has been great at this local ( I posted two breaks in football section) and he picks up some Strata baseball to take home.

Chris has had some amazing luck in picking packs and boxes for me over the past couple of years so I tell him, pick me one more SPA box and I am DONE. I had said that before but I am weak.

He picks out a box and hands it to me.

First pack@

I have opened way more SPA than I should have but to finally pull this card, it is a great way to end my SPA break for 2015-16 and since I am not sure I will buy Premier or Cup, maybe for the year. Go out with a bang.

Good luck with your breaks!

2. Kronozio
    Man, that McDavid Future Watch Auto at the end is so sweet! Congrats on that. I also like the Ekblad Signature Material Achievements /40.

Congrats! :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Always a great read and keep me in mind when you get the Rantanens back, thanks!
    Looking for: Sabres, Avs, and Pens. Super collecting Mikko Rantanen and Brent Burns
    Hidden Content