Thread: 2013-14 Score Red foil HELP

2013-14 Score Red foil HELP

So exactly how rare are the Red Foil (Front, not back) Rookies from 2013-14 Score?

If I understand right, the reds were only available in the Retail Fat Packs, and the Hot Rookie Red versions were very scarce.

Does anyone have any idea what kind of print run there was. I can find very little info about them.

The reason I ask is that I know a guy who has a few of them and wants to sell them as a lot. I am only really interested in the Galchenyuk and Gallagher, but there are 5 or 6 others as well, 1 is Yakupov and another is Etem, I forget the rest. I am just wondering if you guys think I would have trouble selling the others if I bought the whole lot, are they scarce enough that I should jump on them for the 2 that I want?

There does not seem to be a ton of activity on these, so any info would be appreciated.
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    Not sure on actual print run, but I opened a lot of the retail fat packs when Score first came out. I ended up with around 25 red bordered parallels and out of those, only pulled 2 RC (Killorn and Roussel), so they were definitely harder to pull.

I'm sure if you found the right collectors for those respective players you could make your money back. I think I'm still missing a Calgary Team Leaders Red from that set, so I'm sure other collectors are still looking for them as well.
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content