Value Village hunter turns $3 hockey bobblehead into $10,000

very lucky find on a trip to the used goods store Value Village has landed a Fredericton man a $10,000 windfall.

Normand McDonald has sold his extremely rare bobblehead doll of a hockey player to a collector from

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-br...lage-1.3743462
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Awesome story Don!
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 2004-05 Franchises Autos & GU'd
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Wow, thats crazy!! I found a photo album for $2. I looked at the first page to make sure it was the style i was looking for and never really thought about it for a month or so. Finally i got around to putting the pictures in the Album i purchased & when i got to the back 5 pages they all had an 8x10 Autographed pic in them. I had 5 of them. Yzerman was the biggest, then there was a K. Tkachuk, a Bernie Nicholls , a T. Sandstrom & a K. Hrudey..... Needless to say i was quite happy.. I have also found 8x10 framed photo's there for cheap. Lucky for me my wife loves that place & we go often...
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 09-02-2016 at 06:29 PM.

How come my $2.99 purchases are only worth 29 cents?
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

Quote Originally Posted by mq13 View Post
    Awesome story Don!
    Thanks love to share stuff I stumble on!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky94 View Post
    How come my $2.99 purchases are only worth 29 cents?
    Join the club lol!
    Hidden Content
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by jameslacarte View Post
    Wow, thats crazy!! I found a photo album for $2. I looked at the first page to make sure it was the style i was looking for and never really thought about it for a month or so. Finally i got around to putting the pictures in the Album i purchased & when i got to the back 5 pages they all had an 8x10 Autographed pic in them. I had 5 of them. Yzerman was the biggest, then there was a K. Tkachuk, a Bernie Nicholls , a T. Sandstrom & a K. Hrudey..... Needless to say i was quite happy.. I have also found 8x10 framed photo's there for cheap. Lucky for me my wife loves that place & we go often...
    Sweet and a nice find.

Don
    Hidden Content

This is just too cool!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price