Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TTM Letters

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs

TTM Letters

What do you guys typically write in your letters when requesting a signature from someone TTM?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Normally say i was a big fan of theirs (only if i was tho), or if it's an old player ill say something like (i wish i could of seen you play). If they weren't like hall of fame good then ill say they were a very good player for their time. Just say the truth about what you think about them. Dont say anything negative tho. At the end i'll normally just say "so i was wondering if you could sign........for me)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs

Normally say i was a big fan of theirs (only if i was tho), or if it's an old player ill say something like (i wish i could of seen you play). If they weren't like hall of fame good then ill say they were a very good player for their time. Just say the truth about what you think about them. Dont say anything negative tho. At the end i'll normally just say "so i was wondering if you could sign........for me)

Thank you for the input

SCF Rewards
    Country

My son just asks politely for an auto for his collection and signs "your fan". Not really sure if players want to get a ton of letters with long explanations or praises. Simple and polite is what I say.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    See bfd13's Items on eBay

Try to show you have a knowledge of your career. They sign better if it doesn't sound like the autograph will end up on Ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs

Thank You guys

SCF Rewards
    Country

Try to show you have a knowledge of your career. They sign better if it doesn't sound like the autograph will end up on Ebay.

This. and don't send like 8 cards for signature. I can honestly say the cards are for my son's PC so we only send and want 1 auto ttm card. 1 is enough to satisfy us.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

I would be happy to send a package for your son...I have some extra ttm signed cards I'd be willing to donate to his collection

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs

I would be happy to send a package for your son...I have some extra ttm signed cards I'd be willing to donate to his collection

wow that is an awesome gesture. Can I send you some PayPal or anything for shipping? Would you be able to send a sample letter that works best for you. I'd love to make this a winter project for them to keep them off the electronics. Let me know what you need from me and thank you

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

You can find many athletes on Facebook...Just send me your info through the inbox...i can handle the shipping so no worries...Anyone else want to pay it forward for this young man?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast