1980's/1990's baseball card sell off (will be updated as time goes on)

So as some may remember I posted a while back about looking to sell off my sports card collection. I've had a box FULL of cards from all the 4 major sports basically for years and been wanting to do something with em for a while but never been sure where to start with the volume I had. Well I've finally began sorting things completely and am now looking to sell things off in chunks as I can (actually want to make a go at having a small business of sorts with it all going forward now but one step at a time here), beginning with 2 Complete base sets, Topps 1989 and Donruss 1992. All cards are in fairly decent condition for being loose in a box for years and messed with now and again over time.

To get the most out of them, I have decided to sell them off split up by team sets, all star sets, highlights/recordbreakers/turn back the clock and checklist cards. Am pricing em at $1 per team set, $3 for all star sets (or $1.50 for AL and NL separately), and $0.50 for highlights/recordbreakers/turn back the clock and checklist cards (NOTE: only main checklist cards are available this way, Topps 89 team checklist cards are a part of individual sets), all including shipping. I also have single cards available, mostly from 1992 Donruss out of these, but a couple of Topps as well. Will make a full list soon with pricing for those.

Please note, the Topps 89 set is not YET absolutely complete, as I am waiting on the final card in the set, which is Angels manager Moose Stubbing. So if you are looking for that particular team set you will have to wait a few days before it is available as I have yet to receive it in the mail. Should have it in next 3-4 days, but will say here when I actually have it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by cardseller255; 09-03-2016 at 03:26 AM.

Bumping back up to add....got my Moose Stubing card in the mail today. So all parts of both base sets are now available to purchase.

I'm posting this because I'm hoping you don't spend a lot of time on this project.
    I'm not trying to be snarky at all.
    http://www.cardboardconnection.com/w...-90s-worthless

Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Celtics - HOF & Current Players
    Syracuse Alum in college uni

4. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I knew about that thanks, but was still hoping I could get something for these. I may just try and sell the whole sets individually if no one bites on these team sets. Wouldn't be what I had hoped but it'd be something anyway to start off with.