Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: College Athletes TTM

SCF Rewards
    Country

College Athletes TTM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried sending TTM to college players. I didn't know if the letters would be accepted. Thank you for any feedback!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've contacted players through instagram and facebook to talk to them. The NCAA does have rules and violations. I'd research it if I were you, but it's a good idea. Players sign in person so I don't see why not. Let me know how it goes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've already sent a few. I'll post any successes here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I couldn't find any specific info online. Where and who did you send to?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent to some Alabama players and the Arizona quarterback Solomon. Just have to wait and see!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Each school makes their own policy, some say absolutely will not accept fan mail for players, some are open to it. Look on each schools athletic webpage, usually under a community link or something like that and you will find auto policy. Most of the bigger schools/programs wont allow it these days, btu some do. I have had good luck sending team USA baseball pics to some of the colleges the players are at.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Each school makes their own policy, some say absolutely will not accept fan mail for players, some are open to it. Look on each schools athletic webpage, usually under a community link or something like that and you will find auto policy. Most of the bigger schools/programs wont allow it these days, btu some do. I have had good luck sending team USA baseball pics to some of the colleges the players are at.

Thank you so much!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This got me interested so I went to the Univeristy of Iowa site to read their guidlines and man its kind of crazy. Student-athletes can not do autographs unless it is a team sanctioned event, In order to get the coaches autographs you have to fill out an application and then you will be notified when the application was received and then send a $25 donation the University of Iowa Childrens Hospital, your item, and a SASE.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^Yeah, its def become a process if can do it at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

All depends on the school. I know when Adam Morrison was at Gonzaga I got a letter from Gonzaga Athletics stating their players do not sign do to regulations. But i have had success with Syracuse football players. Kansas is another school I have had bad luck with.Just depends

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast