Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone interested in 1997/1998 WWF Magazine insert cards?

I got a fair few of these in fairly decent condition (just some tears here and there on some but all cards are readable front and back), thought I'd try and sell them here. Not sure about how to price em so am open to negotiations there (I did see a full set from 95-98 sold for $99 but I doubt I'd get that for these, and there are cards missing), but thought I'd see if there was an interest here as thought it may be a tough sell without the magazines they came from.

From 1997 I have:
    112-120 & 139-159 (145 missing) (EDIT: 145 has now been located, so nothing is missing from 139-159)

For 1998:
    158-174 (159 missing) & 184-192

Will sell single year or whole lot if you want it.
    Last edited by cardseller255; 09-03-2016 at 09:58 PM.