Make History! Become the first person to make a trade with Big Sexy on Sports Card Forum!

Let's wheel and deal! Just joined, and I am ready to make some trades. I am looking for Bowman Chrome Rookie Autos of Brendan Rodgers (Rockies), Jason Martin (Astros), and Bobby Bradley (Indians). I love National Treasures Rookie Autos for football, too. I'll take Xavier Rhodes (Vikings), Marcus Peters (Chiefs), Joe Haden (Browns), Fletcher Cox (Eagles), and Josh Norman (Panthers). Let's make a deal, and Go Blue!

Trade Bait: http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/saiahmenu

Sincerely,
    Andrew (BS)

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Greetings:
    Another corn and bleah fan when Ms. Kahki Pants wins a National Title remember that the road usually loses at the end of there schedule in November. O-H....

By the way Andrew you did get 1 thing right in your post the BS is what the corn and bleah team is.
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 09-06-2016 at 10:40 AM.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75
    Hidden Content

Ha! I love the "corn" remark, for real. Nine out of ten college football fans wouldn't get it, so I have to give credit where credit is due. "It's not yellow, it's maize," as my dad would say. Hoping that you guys beat Oklahoma. That way, when we beat you, it will make our strength of schedule look better. Love the Hornsby quote, as well.

Andrew