Suggestions for a 9 year old newbie

Good morning,

My son who is 9 years old just discovered card collecting while we were on a road trip in the USA. We live in the Czech Republic and now that we are home we have found that it is A) Quite difficult to find cards and B) Expensive to get them delivered via Amazon or E-Bay. I enjoyed collecting when I was young and would like to help him enjoy it as well - but without him spending his entire allowance on a single pack!

Does anyone have any experience buying from or shipping to Europe? Any suggestions on how we can get products at a reasonable cost? He's young, so quantity over quality is definitely his priority. He has drifted more toward NFL than the others because I watch NFL Game Pass most weekends and he has some contact with the players/teams.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Brandon (for Emmanuel)

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    If you are going to want quantity the best bet would be to find a place or person that has cards in your country. I don't know if it is cheaper or not to get people from Europe to ship stuff to you than from the United States but the cost of shipping to Europe has gone up a lot in the US so shipping over there is usually costly especially for heavy boxes.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Maybe try a site like COMC. If he is looking for just base cards, he might be able to snag a bunch for a decent price. Though I will admit I am unsure of the cost to ship to your area.

Only buying 49ers wants for now on.
    If you don't respond to me then don't expect a response the next time!
    Not done with the hobby, but very picky at what I pick up.

hi

i am from europe too (austria)

unfortunately shipping costs are very high in europe too.

i could offer you a 500 basecard lot (mainly from 2010 upwards). but there aren't many superstars like manning, brady, rodgers or peterson left as i already traded most of them.
    shipping costs would be 10 € to ceska republika. i wouldn't want much for the cards, just a couple of euros for all.

if you are interested plmk by private message