Paul molitor collectors? WTTF rockies

Looking to move as a lot. Current rockies or current prospects only please.

Are those the only 3? Give me a day or 2 please and I will make you an offer. Thanks.
    Collecting Topps Brewers, and PCs of Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr. Have a want list that's titled "My want Topps".

Yeah these are all my relics of him. I dislike relics but got these in a trade a while back as tradebait to even it out. (Except the coin which i pulled)

I have for Rockies:
    2011 Topps Town Tt44 Ubaldo Jimenez
    2011 Topps 286 Melvin Mora
    2012 Topps US20 Christian Friedrich
    2012 Topps US281 Matt Reynolds
    2014 Topps 465 Justin Morneau
    2014 Topps 411 Josh Rutledge
    2014 Topps 380 Tyler Chatwood
    2015 Topps 62 Nolan Arenado
    2015 Topps 438 Dj LeMahieu
    2015 Topps US116 Miguel Castro

2012 Topps US297 Hunter Pence

I have older Rockies as well. Pick a few that you want, if you need a bigger selection let me know by pm. Thanks
    Collecting Topps Brewers, and PCs of Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr. Have a want list that's titled "My want Topps".

I haven't heard from you in a while. I'm still interested in the Molitor cards.

I'm still interested if you're willing to trade them.