Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for ANY 2014 Select football, mainly RC auto's and Numbered

Been a long time since I have posted here and I am sure there are people here that I have traded with on Facebook or those who have seen what I am looking for. My main wants (actually only wants) are 2014 Select football Rookie auto's and numbered parallels. I am doing those sets and I need a TON! Feel free to post what you have and I will work hard on updating my photobucket it that is what people still use here. Thanks again, Ryan

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hello, I've busted around 4-5 cases of select. I didn't see anything in your bucket I'm currently looking for. Do you have any autos from '14-16 rookies?

ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

Yeah, My bucket is way out of date...I doubt I have any of what is in there anymore. I have some RC's from 14-16 I will see about getting some in by photobucket if I can still remember how to do it! lol
    '

4. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    any extra giants numbered cards? I have some select numbered

New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Check out my next group break Hidden Content

Please like PrimeTime Football Breaks on Facebook!

Not select but I have lots of other Giants numbered I would trade for the select....let me know what you have and lets see if we can work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by ryangmillard View Post
    Not select but I have lots of other Giants numbered I would trade for the select....let me know what you have and lets see if we can work something out.
    doesn't have to be select.. without going through every card right now, I have these I haven't put away yet:

select orange Justin gilbert /75
    select pink Jason verrett /99
    select pink kyle fuller /199
    select pink greg olsen 199
    select GU/AUTO Dri Archer /99
    select orange AUTO terrance west /35

if you need some of those then I will dig through and see what else I have

I need all but the Archer. I am not doing that part of the set, only the RC auto's and the entire numbered set. Any numbering. My other pc is Giants so I am sure I can find some stuff you need as I am trading some of my Giants pc to complete this set.

Quote Originally Posted by ryangmillard View Post
    I need all but the Archer. I am not doing that part of the set, only the RC auto's and the entire numbered set. Any numbering. My other pc is Giants so I am sure I can find some stuff you need as I am trading some of my Giants pc to complete this set.
    ok let me know what you have.. I also like the ereck flowers and Rashad Jennings autos in your bucket not sure if they are pc or for trade

Quote Originally Posted by bcool022 View Post
    ok let me know what you have.. I also like the ereck flowers and Rashad Jennings autos in your bucket not sure if they are pc or for trade
    Both are available

Quote Originally Posted by bcool022 View Post
    Both are available

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast