Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have Sam Lecure?

Anyone have Sam Lecure?

I am looking for the hard to get stuff from Sam Lecure. He came up with the Reds and now is in the Dodgers system. I have most base and medium hard things but I would like to pick up some of the Printing plates and lower numbered cards. I would also like to pick up more of his certified auto card. Plus anything oddball like stadium giveaways (Khan's, Thompson Plumbing, ect) and I still need some minor league cards.

Please let me know what you have and what you are looking for. Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Tom Henke, Joe Crede, Dennis Higgins, Sam Lecure, Albert Pujols, Lou Brock and Keith Hernandez

I am very curious......What is a Cardinal fan doing collecting a Red.....I mean ex-Red. That would highly be frowned upon.........We (Cinci folk, do not like Cardinals.....any of them ). I'd imagine it's the same for "you" people as well
    Cards available for trade: https://flic.kr/s/aHskJkEWYd
    These are my set needs: Hidden Content (please expand)
    PC wants: Looking for SEAN CASEY
    PC wants: Looking for Eugenio Suarez(Tigers/Reds), A.J. Green (Bengals) rookies and autos.

I live in Sam's the hometown and we went to the same high school (albeit many years apart). I used to play softball with his uncle. Being from the same town is also why I collect Tom Henke, Joe Crede and Dennis Higgins. As far as "us" people not liking the Reds I suppose that would be the case if we paid you any mind.

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    ha ha, nice :), you can't ever ignore "us" :)

Come on guys and gals, someone has these cards and I want them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast