Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (296)
    Country
    See hullhowefan's Items on eBay

I think thats a great idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It would be kinda cool to have a hard sleeve 8x10 version for shipping, and one that could fit in a baseball card album, with the holes, like a page.

Ultra Pro (& I believe a few other companies) actually makes the hard version Top-loaders. What we will be providing are the protective Sleeves that will protect these Top-Loaders from getting scratched up etc. I think Ultra Pro also makes the Binder pages that fit the 8 x 10 Top-Loaders, but I could be mistaken & they might be just for the Photos themselves.
    Last edited by PerfectFitInnovations; 09-27-2016 at 12:27 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think it would be a good idea for sure. Also how about binder sheets for regular toploaders. Do you or can you make those?

I suppose it would be possible. From what I see the page would only fit 6 Top-Loaders. Not Sure if there would be a big enough demand for them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See chris_brown2's Items on eBay

just out of curiousity,what kind of prices would we be looking at,especially for smaller sizes if those were possible?

SCF Rewards
    Country

just out of curiousity,what kind of prices would we be looking at,especially for smaller sizes if those were possible?

All our Product prices are on our website:

www.PerfectFitSleeves.com

Check them out when you get a chance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, Business doesn't always go the way one would like. We have discovered the material we have used for our Card Holder Sleeves does not work so well with the larger Format Top-Loaders. So... with that said more thought will have to be given to this idea. Unsure at this point when or if these Sleeves will become available. Sorry if we've disappointed anyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think it's a great idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes 4x6 sleeves would be great

SCF Rewards
    Country

5x7 too

SCF Rewards
    Country

4 x 6 and 5 x 7 sleeves agree here these are always need some put old card boxes in this type I use picture frames

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast