Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: We'd Like Some Feedback.

Hi! I believe it's a good idea! It would add better protection to the item! René.

Great idea, I have several 8x10s that I currently have in a binder and document protector because I can not find anything that fits properly. I would definitely be interested in purchasing these if they became available.

Elliott

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectFitInnovations View Post

We've had a couple requests to produce Perfect Fit Sleeves for the 8 x 10 Top-Loaders for Photos. We personally believe it just might be a good fit for us. All Feedback would be greatly appreciated, let us know what you think, & any suggestions on other sizes etc.. Please share with your fellow Collectors.

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Yes. Good idea!
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

PSA and BGS sleeves work great
    8 x 10 top loader sleeves work great

any chance you will make 6 x 9 top loader sleeves? if you already do I was unable to find them on your site

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234