Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Walmart Find .... 06/07 ITG H&P Hobby Box

Always check the card section when I am at Wally World , once in awhile something different is there . Can't complain for 30 bucks CDN

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Country
    SCF Rewards

Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Better than average box. Staal and Clark are very nice. I'll have to take a look when going to Walmart.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

We never have those at our walmart. Only UD tins.
    I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

Country
    SCF Rewards

Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Quote Originally Posted by 10-4 collector View Post
    I bought a bunch of UD 1 13-14 tins during a clearance sale. At 20$ per tin, it's a fun break. I pulled Tarasenko and Hertl YG in the same tin a few minutes ago.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

I thought i was the only one who visits the card section @ Wally World. Hockey is the majority though.

Always funny when you see a half opened blaster that some 9 year old opened while in the store..... with half the cards remaining LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 10-4 collector View Post
    It's pretty rare for the one here , but every once in awhile you get lucky

Your WalMart is unreal! Those are some nice hits for $30 CAD!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I go to Wal-Mart a couple times a week. They are always stocked up on UD & OPC but once in a while you find a box you just have to buy. Congrats on the nice Clark Auto...

Nice hits for sure.

I picked up the only 2 boxes of this that they had at my walmart too. I was hoping they would restock them this week, but no dice, a couple of blasters of 13-14 BD and a couple of 36 pack retail boxes of 2007-08 MVP :(

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for more H&P for sure, might even travel down to the walmart in Kempville (30 mins) to see if I can grab any there.
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast