WTB a few cards 2012-13 OPC, 2013-14 OPC, auto'd cards from 1992-93 opc and more

Hi I have a small list of cards that I am after and am looking to buy:
    - from 2013-14 OPC: #148 Greg Campbell, #160 Raffi Torres, #238 Joel Ward, #277 Matt Beleskey
    - from 2012-13 OPC: #202 Raffi Torres, #217 Joel Ward, #426 Matt Beleskey,
    - also looking for Wayne Simmonds #80 from 2015-16 UD MVP

Also collecting autographed cards from the 1992-93 O Pee Chee series and the 1990-2000 Upper Deck Century Legends. Both sets are pictured below.

Also looking for singles of the following (no real preference to brand of card, just the team is important): Mikael Renberg (Leafs), Paul Henderson (Leafs), Derek Sanderson (Bruins), Tomas Kaberle (Leafs) x2, Jim Dorey (Leafs), Rod Gilbert, Slava Fetisov. Mike Walton (Leafs), Igor Larionov.

Also singles from Leafs from the new 2016-17 Opc: Brown, Soshnikov, Leipsic, Kapanen, Lindberg, Laich, Michalek

Also after a couple of baseball players: Roberto Osuna (Jays), Gaylord Perry

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mrplow777; 09-10-2016 at 07:11 PM.

2. Kronozio
    Tomas Kaberle (Leafs)

you need any
    of his rookies?
    - ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-
    heres my bucket

Hidden Content

No just looking for a cheap card or two for my kids of his.