Clayton Kershaw patch auto /5 & Kris Bryant auto /25 for trade!!

Just picked up this sick Kershaw patch auto from Five Star /5. I will not consider junk for trade so please do not offer as this is a very nice card. Looking for Mike Trout, Ken Griffey Jr, other big name hall of famers and current stars. Also have this Kris Bryant auto /25 from Diamond Kings. Would be looking for the same type of stuff for that as well. Let me know what you have, thanks!

Not really seeing anything I can use for the Kershaw, but some nice stuff. PM me and we will figure out the trade for the AP rookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by OGLESBYC View Post
    Check my pc for the kershaw

I don't know if I have anything for the Kris Bryant auto.Please check my Flickr.Thanks chris
    Looking for Rookies of Bryce Harper,Kris Bryant,Miguel Cabrera, Jeter Trout,Yount,Mattingly,Brett,Ozzie,Sandberg,Griffey ,Clemens,McGwire,Rose,Bench,Ryan ,Judge,Bellinger,Benintendi ...in bulk. Will trade Hof gu
    Hidden Content
    Best Value is getting cards you want and giving cards they want.

I see a few things, PM me and we can see what we can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpia View Post
    I don't know if I have anything for the Kris Bryant auto.Please check my Flickr.Thanks chris