Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Anyone trade w/ Dieken lately?

Anyone else trade with @Dieken lately and still waiting on cards? I set up a deal with him on 8/7 and my end hasn't arrived yet. My cards are coming from Belgium but no deal I've ever made (Europe, Australia, or even Asia) has taken this long, and he hasn't responded to any of my PMs asking for an update (date of mail, etc.).

His feedback is nearly flawless, but he also hasn't made a deal on here since 2013.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

i have not, but it looks like they havent logged in for a while..08-27-2016 04:17 PM

Cant speak for anybody else, but hopefully its just a slow shipment.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, one would hope...but the trade was agreed upon on 8/6, and I PM'd him on 8/26 just to see what date he mailed since it wasn't marked in the trade manager. He was on the site a day later.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

We made a deal on July 16. He asked me to send to a US address. I got my cards from him on the 26th, but he never closed out the deal or left feedback for me in the Trade Manager. Not sure what's up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We made a deal on July 16. He asked me to send to a US address. I got my cards from him on the 26th, but he never closed out the deal or left feedback for me in the Trade Manager. Not sure what's up.

It's mildly encouraging to know you got your end of the deal, but 10 days is what I expect it to take to get from Europe to the US. We're at 30+ now since the deal was agreed to in the trade manager on August 7. I also sent his cards to a US address.

I sent messages to him (with no response) on 8/26, saw he was online on 8/27 so I waited a few days and sent another on 8/30, and then one on 9/12. No response to any of the last three.

The cards I'm supposed to be getting were from a Horford lot he got from a friend, so them not being his own cards should have been a HUGE red flag, but dude has made 185 deals on here with only one negative. I'm not really out anything that's a HUGE loss. It's mainly the principle - my last message was basically "let me know if you're ripping me off, because either way, if I don't get my cards and you don't respond you're getting negative feedback."
    Last edited by jmintz; 09-14-2016 at 10:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Found someone else that has been waiting over a month for cards (and it's a Belgium/France deal - a Europe ~> Europe deal) so I went ahead and put the deal in dispute.

Stinks, because I REALLY wanted the Horford cards I was getting.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

If it matters, we agreed to a trade a few days before his last time logging on. We didn't create a trade though, so I haven't heard from him in a bit...
    Hope it helps.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If it matters, we agreed to a trade a few days before his last time logging on. We didn't create a trade though, so I haven't heard from him in a bit...
    Hope it helps.

I've opened a dispute at this point, but that's not going to get me my cards back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

I've opened a dispute at this point, but that's not going to get me my cards back.

Good to hear.

On a separate note, I can vouch for this member because I've done a deal with this member before. I'd say hearing nothing to this point is better than him coming on the site and ignoring you.

Maybe message a moderator for his email and email him personally?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good to hear.

On a separate note, I can vouch for this member because I've done a deal with this member before. I'd say hearing nothing to this point is better than him coming on the site and ignoring you.

Maybe message a moderator for his email and email him personally?

For sure. And he's got pretty good feedback (only one negative out of nearly 200 deals). But, not having made any trades in 3 years, and the fact that I was trading for cards that were a friend of his...those were red flags I should have paid attention to.

I agree, the fact that he hasn't been on the site is, I guess, a positive, but it's also unlikely he's not seeing the same messages when they arrive via email.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast