MNF Origins! Silver Wentz, Goff and even hard to find booklet

Won a $25.00 credit at the local and bought a box of Origins. Nothing much in this box as I picked it out. Hunter Henry RPA redemption.

So I asked the guy working today for the owner to pick me out a box. Hit a nice patch and as soon as I opened the pack I knew it must have a booklet

Patch

And this is only the third booklet to come out of our local in about 10 cases or so. Not the best booklet but still a booklet and on card autos

4/5

With that I asked the guy to pick another box and this card was in there:

Went through some more boxes and these were the main hits. Actually six total boxes and hit three RPA redemptions. That stunk! Another Hunter Henry anda Jonathan Williams.

Yes, card number 1! but of 125

That gets me to the last pack, and the sixth. Hit this autograph and thought, it was time to stop, didn't think it could get much better.

8/10

For my two cents Origins has been the best Panini football product released to date for 2016. Only negative is way, way to many redemptions.
    Last edited by ronfir; 09-12-2016 at 10:47 PM.

Nice hits, congrats on doing well!