Found an LCS! Got a couple boxes

Hey all. I am slowly work on scanning the last 6-ish months of mail, so that will come at a later time. I found out that I am VERY close (<30 minutes) away from Blowout Cards shipping warehouse, and their storefront, The Fantastic Store. Well, how could I NOT go??? I picked up two boxes, 13-14 Contenders and 15-16 OPC Platinum.

First, I cracked the 13-14 Contenders.

Some inserts..

Some rookies...

#109 Karl Stollery /600 (Wrong Avalance! )
    #169 Joe Cannata Auto (may be PC, as he's Caps property down in the AHL at the moment)
    Gold #146 Lindey Vey /100
    Playoffs First Drafts Auto Aleksander Barkov
    Playoffs First Drafts Auto Charlie Coyle

and then this little gem...

Eights Autograph Gold #C8-C76 Tretiak/Sittler/Barber/Cheevers/Stastny/Salming/Robinson/Vachon /20!

Then I broke the OPC Platinum

The Retros...

The Marquee Rookies..

Of note: Bennett, Shinkaruk, Panarin, Fabbri, Condon, Eichel

Team Logos...

Schneider, Stamkos, Sakic

Rainbows...

Ward, Gaudreau, Giordano, Ehlers MR, Ekman-Larsson Retro

Traxx...

Gallagher (not scanned), Goldobin MR

Red Prism...

Pavelski

White Ice

Landeskog

Then a redemption..

#161 Malcom Subban Auto RC

And then this little beaut...

Seismic Gold Marquee Rookie Artemi Panarin /50

All in all, both were fun breaks. I may go back and get some more of both. Thanks for looking.
    99-00 Exclusives: 300/305 (98.4%)
    Hidden Content (Or Hidden Content ) / Hidden Content / Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    greats hits! love the panarin but how in the hell did you pull 2 Playbook card in contenders boxes? :P
    MAIN PC: OLIVER EKMAN-LARSSON

Congrats on the great hits, especially the Panarin.
    Hidden Content

My Kurt Suzuki Website: Hidden Content

Thanks for the comments :) These were tons of fun to break, and I hope to be able to maybe haggle them down in price a bit haha

Man nice breaks! Love the 6-way auto!

And the Panarin is pretty. Loving the gold foil!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Nice. Upper Deck sent me one of those Subban redemptions along with a damaged card they were replacing. I didn't know it was a redemption until I read this.

The guys there are great! And they know their stuff. Just remember, they are closed on Sundays and Mondays. I have driven there numerous times on a Monday without thinking and being disappointed...
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

Quote Originally Posted by supahdupah View Post
    Nice. Upper Deck sent me one of those Subban redemptions along with a damaged card they were replacing. I didn't know it was a redemption until I read this.
    Surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky94 View Post
    The guys there are great! And they know their stuff. Just remember, they are closed on Sundays and Mondays. I have driven there numerous times on a Monday without thinking and being disappointed...
    YES! I almost went there a few Sundays before I went because I had some time to kill. Glad I checked out their site first haha!