Adding US shipping address to my PayPal account

I need some help here, I am trying to add my COMC address to my PayPal account. I had no problem adding it to my eBay addresses but with PayPal, I cannot edit the Country. I know that some Canadians use COMC, can you tell me how you did it.

Thanks a lot
    Fred

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    I didn't add my US shipping address to PayPal. I unlinked my Ebay and PayPal accounts, so when I use COMC mailbox, I just select the US address in EBay and then select pay through PayPal. I have never had any issues with my US address not being associated with my PayPal account (although I make sure before I do this that the seller doesn't require a confirmed address for delivery).
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 2012-13 Fleer Retro Auto 40 Messier, 2006-07 Parkhurst Auto 196 Esposito
    Downsizing my Rangers PC: Hundreds of cards available, check out my
    Hidden Content and my COMC account

Same . I just choose the usa address in ebay before sending payment or requesting invoice . No troubles so far

Bucket (not up to date ) Hidden Content
    My Ebay Store Auctions&Fixed Price : Hidden Content

That may work for ebay, but you can no longer switch to a US address with payment outside ebay unless it's linked to a US bank account. US currency account at Canadian bank will not work. Something to do with sevurity around funding terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by rustyisin View Post
    That may work for ebay, but you can no longer switch to a US address with payment outside ebay unless it's linked to a US bank account. US currency account at Canadian bank will not work. Something to do with sevurity around funding terrorism.
    Exactly right. I actually had to remove my US address from my Paypal account, but it's still on Ebay.

Hey Craig...you can still switch to your US address, but the seller must send you an invoice rather than you initiate the payment on your end