Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You have got to be kidding me!

You have got to be kidding me!

So finally, after 2 months of waiting, I get my reimbursement (via Paypal) from eBay for an item I never received. I'm estatic, I thought it'd never come! So then I find something I like and win it, and go to pay for it with Paypal today. And what do I get? A spending limit of 0 dollars?! What a bunch of BS! It says I need a bank account or a credit card (which I don't have either of; and I'm 15, and my parents won't let me use theirs for this because they don't trust the internet or support my collecting hobby.). Why the heck is a bank account necessary? Now I'm not going to be able to buy anything with this money. What a load of BS.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Ouch that kills..maybe ask ur mom to let u use it for a transaction or at least get a credit card just to pull the money out then take it right off..i dont really know

Nah, she won't let me use anything. Because people are going to hack into one of the biggest websites on the internet and steal her credit card number.

Maybe tomorrow a million dollars will fall from the sky too!

I'm not sure I understand, but I have the Paypal debit card...can you get that? Will that help?

G

Nah, my parents will not allow me to get that as I'm only 15. You need a bank account entered in to sign up for it anyways.

Don't you have to be 18 to buy on eBay?

P-C--
    Always looking to add Montreal Canadiens certified autographs to my PC
    STOP KILLING SHARKS - Keep sharks in the Ocean and out of the soup
    I have a U.S address, let's trade!

My Hidden Content

If you can send the funds to one of your friends and have them pay for the item.

PC-My parents allow me to have an account.

swimboy-You need a credit card or bank account to send any amount above 0.00 USD to anyone, anywhere, any place, any time.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast