Do you remember your first online trade?

I was thinking about some of my trades over the years and can still remember my first one:

Press Pass Ty Detmer auto for a Gridiron Gear Frank Gore Dual JSY back in 2007. Can't remember what i trade that Gore for though

Do you remember your first? What's your favorite trade you've made to date?

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I can't remember my first trade but I do remember my first big trade ... I traded a BGS 10 Kobe Chrome RC for a boatload of cards that netted me about double what the Kobe was worth.

As for Jameis ... I've done a lot of trading and some of my best cards were acquired through trade which is always cool ... I love trading. Buying is a lot, lot, lot easier and I have dealt with some nutjobs in trades and lived through some nightmares, but completing a multi-card trade for a $1k+ card gives you a sense of accomplishment, so I welcome trading at all times
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Nope. I don't even remember my first trade on this site since it was well before feedback and the trade manager was implemented on here.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I've not traded any thing via this site. I think my first online trade was some toy soldiers from one army for another army for a table top war game.