Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 148

Thread: WTTF New York Giants

     
  1. #1

    WTTF New York Giants

    looking for current giants or specific older ones.. check my flickr for autos/gus and my site for inserts/rookies and let me know if you like anything
    Last edited by bcool022; 10-07-2017 at 09:25 PM.
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

    Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

    looking for a vertical auto of Matt Ryan, David Johnson, and David Wright

  2. #2
    Have an Ike Hilliard G/U and plenty of base/RCs of other Giants. Do you have a list that I can peruse?

  3. #3
    have some 2016 donruss will look and see what else

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetg1 View Post
    Have an Ike Hilliard G/U and plenty of base/RCs of other Giants. Do you have a list that I can peruse?
    I do like hilliard but I'm not interested in base unless its 2016 or rookies, just inserts and numbered
    Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    have some 2016 donruss will look and see what else
    ok great thanks, I don't have much 2016
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

    Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

    looking for a vertical auto of Matt Ryan, David Johnson, and David Wright

  5. #5
    I have:
    Jamaar Taylor 04 Topps Total #423

  6. #6
    For the above I will take 100 c. If agreeable post the trade.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bcool022 View Post
    I do like hilliard but I'm not interested in base unless its 2016 or rookies, just inserts and numbered
    Okay, great. Have the following inserts and RC

    1989 Topps 1000 Yard Club Joe Morris 17
    1989 Topps 1000 Yard Club Lionel Manuel 21
    1990 Topps Traded Reyna Thompson 88T
    2006 Topps Own the Game Tiki Barber OTG4
    2006 Topps Total Sports Illustrated For Kids Tiki Barber SI5
    2015 Topps Landon Collins RC 424

    The Hilliard is: Hilliard, Ike - '01 Pacific Prism Atomic Jerseys #55

    Assuming you have interest, would you consider the list above for the Fleener G/U? If not, I can look elsewhere.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by royer33455 View Post
    For the above I will take 100 c. If agreeable post the trade.
    no not really interested in that 1 card
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetg1 View Post
    Okay, great. Have the following inserts and RC

    1989 Topps 1000 Yard Club Joe Morris 17
    1989 Topps 1000 Yard Club Lionel Manuel 21
    1990 Topps Traded Reyna Thompson 88T
    2006 Topps Own the Game Tiki Barber OTG4
    2006 Topps Total Sports Illustrated For Kids Tiki Barber SI5
    2015 Topps Landon Collins RC 424

    The Hilliard is: Hilliard, Ike - '01 Pacific Prism Atomic Jerseys #55

    Assuming you have interest, would you consider the list above for the Fleener G/U? If not, I can look elsewhere.
    I don't mind trading the fleener for the hilliard but I don't need those other cards.. is your bucket up to date maybe we can find some other stuff we like from each other too?
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

    Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

    looking for a vertical auto of Matt Ryan, David Johnson, and David Wright

  9. #9
    Not completely up to date. I'll send you a PM later tonight. Thanks.

  10. #10
    2016


    donruss
    Olivier Vernon
    beckham

    2016 prestige
    landon Collins

    2015 ud a cut above tiki barber

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •