Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is this real or fake? 2007 Adrian Peterson Marshawn Lynch

I bought this awhile back, and did some research and saw there were a few fakes rolling around. I thought I would ask the community here what their thoughts on its' authenticity.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I'm no expert on these cards but I'd like for that authentication sticker on the back to be a little straighter than that

search the authentication sticker on topps website see if it matches the card. if it does then there is a good chance its real, if it doesnt then yeah you got hosed
    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

Nescit cedere

Hidden Content

So where exactly would I go on the topps website? I see nothing about authentication...

I was under the impression that you CANNOT look up stuff for Topps with the sticker identification number. That may be possible for other companies but I've never heard of Topps doing that.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I dropped an email to topps card support to see if there's a way to double check the authentication number via a database. I will advise if/when I get a response.

God bless,
    Dave

Two days, no response from Topps Customer Service.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldan View Post
    Two days, no response from Topps Customer Service.
    You may have to call and be placed on hold and then get no response. After all they have been taken out of the football card game.

I'm no expert but that AP auto looks bad to me. It doesn't look as crisp & jagged as it normally does. Now, granted this card is 2 years later but it looks off to me. I've learned coming back in the hobby not too long ago that the majority of those rookie premier autos from 2007 are fake. I personally wouldn't go near them unless they're graded/authenticated.

Looking for Cowboys, Andy Dalton & TCU guys(Tomlinson, Doctson, Boykin, etc.)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast