Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Please Note - Leafsman will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

I'm interested by this in your traders...

Arcobello BGS 9.5 Future Watch Auto
    Hodgson BGS 9.5 Future Watch Auto
    Hodgson BGS 9.5 YG
    Stalock BGS 9.5 second year

PM sent
    Last edited by Leafsman; 07-21-2017 at 12:04 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Hi, I have a 06/07 SP Game Used Brad Boyes Inked Sweaters Autograph IS-BB 026/100 Yellow available for trade and I noted that some of the players you have listed only have Auto GUs in their Rookie year so what are you doing in that case?

Hi Pete,

If the only autographed jersey cards for a player in a given team is a rookie year card (i.e. FWA Patch), I will accept it.

Let's use the Atlanta Thrashers for example. Since Atlanta is defunct, I want to acquire autographed jersey cards of all the key players that began their career with them. Bryan Little doesn't have many autographed jersey cards pictured as a member of - and with memorabilia piece from - the Atlanta Thrashers. Therefore, the only option is to list his FWA Patch as a want.

Alexander Burmistrov is a difficult one...I list his Certified Fabric of the Game jersey auto as a want, but I have a feeling he may be pictured or listed with the Winnipeg Jets with a jersey piece from Atlanta.

Interested in the Brad Boyes Inked Sweaters.

Send me a PM please.

Tony

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

More in!

Bump

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234