In Honour Of Team North America OT win MacKinnon

I'm posting this puck from my collection in honour of the amazing hands displayed by Nate MacKinnon on the OT game winner against the Swedes.
    Now I'm hoping Finland can pull of a win over Russia to set the stage for Canada vs Team North America semi finals.

The puck is dual signed, Landeskog (from the losing Sweden team) on top, and Mackinnon signed on the bottom.

Enjoy the rest of the tournament and GO CANADA GO!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Kronozio
    Nice!!! I dont really think Team NA really wants to play Canada though, they barely got past the Swedes after blowing the lead..They will be in for a much stiffer test with Canada than they were with the Swedes but it is Hockey & anything can happen!! Any team can beat anyone on any given night. It will definitely be a fun game to watch!! Congrats on your nice piece of memorabilia...

Great puck, and that was a nifty goal, that's for sure!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price