Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How do you get printing on the inside spine of a booklet card?

Just wondering if anyone can help me with booklet card printing, specifically, how do you get the printing on the inside spine of the card? The sheet on the outside/cover is 7.2" x 2.5" (or 3.5" x 5.2" if you do a vertical standing booklet) but how exactly do you get writing on the inside portion's spine? I'm guessing you print the outside cover then flip it and somehow line it up so that it prints the middle column?

For reference, I'm referring to this in the section where the cardmaker RockiesFan33 has written "Pitcher" on the inside spine in the middle.

Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two way, will be a seperate print on a paper and glue or a sheet of paper printed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@DaveMitchner See squiresoldan's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to DaveMitchner Member is PayPal Verified

Quote Originally Posted by OP
    The sheet on the outside/cover is 7.2" x 2.5" (or 3.5" x 5.2" if you do a vertical standing booklet) but how exactly do you get writing on the inside portion's spine? I'm guessing you print the outside cover then flip it and somehow line it up so that it prints the middle column? "

Kinda sorta. When you lay out your templates, you'll have a Obverse and a Reverse for the page that will be the same size. On the obverse you put whatevas you want on it. The reverse is what you're asking about. So, I roughed up a quick and dirty reverse for a Chicago Bears Safety. (navy and orange).

Assuming a manual feed duplex, after you print the Obverse, flip your paper, and print the Reverse as though it were the back of the card, then score with a ruler to help fold it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@DaveMitchner See squiresoldan's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to DaveMitchner Member is PayPal Verified

Sorry, not quite awake enough, forgot the photo.