Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Review of Packrip

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (287)
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City Royals Kansas Jayhawks
    See cjay101's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Review of Packrip

This is very legit and highly addictive. My nearest hobby shop is an hour away aside from retail, and to be honest the packrip address is closer to me than the next actual nice hobby shop. It fills a huge need for access to hobby packs and boxes without ordering them physically online.

The trading is pretty active given the small but growinng user base. Between sent and received offers, i have about an 80% trade completion rate.

The shipping is well protected and fast (albeit i am in Kansas as they are too).

If i had to make a suggestion, it would be to allow easier viewing of your entire inventory instead of paging through it, and to have the option to set entire port to ship at once.

Just some thoughts of my experience.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @packrip

Fantastic feedback. We'll work on both of those suggestions and report back soon! We appreciate you taking the time to get to know us and providing helpful feedback.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Celtics
    Twitter: @@akkadiator See sonicelevation's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

How can you say legit? There's no legal documentation anywhere on the site. The rips are not live so they can pocket the big hits and just record another video. The site idea is great and I had to try it out myself, but dubious to continue.

SCF Rewards
    Country

https://www.packrip.com/pulls-hall-fame/ No big hits getting kept here. I'm sorry you're skeptical after opening one box of Infinity ( a very risky product, as are many ). Nothing I can say would make you less skeptical of course, but check out the hits and the many many happy users either here, on twitter or on facebook.

I wish we could do live breaks and somehow still offer you instant access to your cards but sadly thats impossible. Thanks for trying us out!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@akkadiator See sonicelevation's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I think the concept is great and the online trading, selling, points rewards all that is really fun. But it would benefit from a third party arbitrator to further credibility.

Obviously I would have never wrote anything if I scored a nice hit myself. And don't get me wrong I think its pretty brutal of Panini to include 6 rounders in such a premium product. I'll be sure to give a salty review for them as well!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like the next box had the Zeke! lol brilliant... FML

SCF Rewards
    Country

VCUHokies is an insider! Beware! Just kidding

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

I wish they had a better baseball offering. More of the new 2017 stuff would be nice. Stadium club a and g optic, etc

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi mrrosado,

Thanks for the feedback. 2017 Baseball has been hard to keep in stock for long periods. We did 3 cases of Optic, 2 of A&G and 1 Stadium Club. They all went fast and the cost of replacing those products got very high quickly thanks to the Rookie Class. We'll be adding 2017 Topps Update this week and just added Heritage Minors this weekend. Check back soon!

Thanks!

I wish they had a better baseball offering. More of the new 2017 stuff would be nice. Stadium club a and g optic, etc

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

Hi mrrosado,

Thanks for the feedback. 2017 Baseball has been hard to keep in stock for long periods. We did 3 cases of Optic, 2 of A&G and 1 Stadium Club. They all went fast and the cost of replacing those products got very high quickly thanks to the Rookie Class. We'll be adding 2017 Topps Update this week and just added Heritage Minors this weekend. Check back soon!

Thanks!

Nice....yeah its a good rookie year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast