Thread: Cal Ripken Jr autograph /30

Cal Ripken Jr autograph /30

Picked this up at the national last year Ripken auto serial numbered out of 30. Would like to get about 80 delivered or best offer.

image.jpg

image.jpg

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!

Not sure why the pics always come in upside down but if you click on them they are right side up

Quote Originally Posted by sk1222 View Post
    Not sure why the pics always come in upside down but if you click on them they are right side up
    They're still upside down to me when I click on them, just larger.
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Ichiro - Nolan Ryan - Mike Trout - Kris Bryant

Works for me, anyway I know selling stuff here is near impossible no matter how the picture looks

Click on the "pic's" in post #1, then when it comes larger and still upside down click on that one, and it'll show right up. Have a good evening.

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Click on the "pic's" in post #1, then when it comes larger and still upside down click on that one, and it'll show right up. Have a good evening.
    Thanks, that did the trick!
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Ichiro - Nolan Ryan - Mike Trout - Kris Bryant